This will give you proper insights on vibrators for Women!
Over the years, vibrators have become more and more popular among women. And with the number of people openly talking about them increasing everyday they have now become a popular gift as well. But whether you are buying a vibrator for yourself or for someone else, it is important that you buy the right one or you might just end up with something that no one uses. And let’s face it, vibrators only have one purpose and if it can’t function properly there really is no other reason to keep them around. That being said, here is a list of some of the best vibrators in the world. Take your pick:-
1. We Vibe 3 This vibrator is shaped like the letter U and has an innovative and unique design. It is recommended for use by couples engaged in intercourse. It has a sleek little battery charger as well and can easily be carried around with you wherever you go. The best part about this vibrator is that it stays in place without any manual effort. The only problem is that it gets dirty very easy and you will probably have to clean it each time before use. This vibrator has a brilliant design and is a true innovation in the field of female sex toys.
2. We Vibe Touch This vibrator is shaped like a pointy tongue. Is there a better shape for a vibrator? It can produce some extremely strong vibrations and come with a rechargeable battery as well. You might be pleasantly surprised by the amount of power it can produce for its small size. It has a tiny, discreet charging base can even be used in the bathroom because, yes, it’s waterproof. It is the perfect vibrator for solo use although you might find your partner complaining about the pointy surface a bit during intercourse.
3. nJoy Pure Wand This vibrator is covered in chrome and has a wonderful design. It looks like something from the future. The only problem is that the chrome coating makes it a little heavier than the usual vibrator and it may get a little cold in the winters. On the plus side, this vibrator can double as a self-defense product.
4. Minna Ola This vibrator looks more like a hair styling device than anything else. It can be programmed to memorize patterns you prefer like short-long-short, etc. It has a top of the line hot-pink design which doesn’t even look out of place on your nightstand. You also get a satin case to store it when it’s not being used. It is firm and squishy at the same time. The only issue you may have with this vibrator is that it costs too much. But if you are willing to spend the money, you will not be disappointed. If you want it bad, you miht find it on sale on line, get more info if you wish!
5. OhMiBod Freestyle W This vibrator looks like a joystick and would fit perfectly in any gamers’ hand. You can even plug it into your iPod to listen to music while pleasuring yourself. It can even move to the beat. Let’s just say that this vibrator hits all the right spots.